Matheny is a special hospital for children and adults with medically complex developmental disabilities . . . a special education school providing academics, combined with functional life skills, for students, ages 3-21 . . . and a comprehensive outpatient center meeting the health care needs of people with all types of disabilities in the community. We also train healthcare professionals, therapists and educators in how to work effectively with persons who have developmental disabilities.
We are always seeking the highest level of expertise from our dedicated employees. While experience working with individuals that possess physical disabilities is a plus, it isn’t a requirement. Matheny offers a comprehensive benefits package to full- time employees that includes Medical, Dental, Tax Deferred Pension Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Generous Paid Time Off program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Credit Union, and Pre-Paid Legal Services.
- Driver Peapack, New Jersey
- Human Resources Generalist Peapack, New Jersey
- Recreation Therapy Assistant Peapack, New Jersey
- Rehabilitation Technician Peapack, New Jersey
- Respiratory Therapist Peapack, New Jersey
- Physical Therapy Aide Peapack, New Jersey
- Occupational Therapist – Temporary Peapack, New Jersey