Respiratory therapy is a medical specialty that provides a wide range of therapeutic and diagnostic services to patients with cardio-pulmonary issues. At acute care hospitals, respiratory therapists care for a broad variety of patients, including premature infants whose lungs are not completely developed and older people with lung disease. Heart and lung disorders may not be part of Matheny patients’ primary diagnoses, but monitoring and treating these conditions among the Matheny population is essential. Matheny’s respiratory therapy department is responsible for patient assessments, care planning, staff education and providing various treatment modalities such as oxygen administration, medication delivery, secretion clearance and Cpap/Bipap for our patients with sleep apnea.
0 results found for Respiratory Therapy
Please try a different keyword/location combination or broaden your search criteria.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, FINANCE DEPARTMENT Peapack, New Jersey
- TEACHER OF HEALTH AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION/PARAPROFESSIONAL Peapack, New Jersey
- Administrative Assistant, Nursing Department Peapack, New Jersey
- Registered Nurse Peapack, New Jersey
- Occupational Therapist - School Peapack, New Jersey
- Administrative Assistant - School Peapack, New Jersey
- Physical Education - Adapted Instructor Peapack, New Jersey