Respiratory therapy is a medical specialty that provides a wide range of therapeutic and diagnostic services to patients with cardio-pulmonary issues. At acute care hospitals, respiratory therapists care for a broad variety of patients, including premature infants whose lungs are not completely developed and older people with lung disease. Heart and lung disorders may not be part of Matheny patients’ primary diagnoses, but monitoring and treating these conditions among the Matheny population is essential. Matheny’s respiratory therapy department is responsible for patient assessments, care planning, staff education and providing various treatment modalities such as oxygen administration, medication delivery, secretion clearance and Cpap/Bipap for our patients with sleep apnea.
0 results found for Respiratory Therapy in Peapack
Please try a different keyword/location combination or broaden your search criteria.
- Activities Instructor Peapack, New Jersey
- Patient Intake/Medical Receptionist Peapack, New Jersey
- Registered Nurse Peapack, New Jersey
- ELEMENTARY TEACHER, COMMUNITY SERVICES Peapack, New Jersey
- Paraprofessional Peapack, New Jersey
- Recreation Therapy Assistant Peapack, New Jersey
- PHYSICAL THERAPY AIDE Peapack, New Jersey