ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, FINANCE DEPARTMENTApply Now Job ID 6353784 Date posted 11/29/2017
Matheny Medical and Educational Center 65 Highland Avenue Peapack, NJ 07977
Matheny Medical and Educational Center, a unique special hospital and school for children and adults with medically complex developmental disabilities, is seeking a:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, FINANCE DEPARTMENT *Full Time*
Assistance to VP of Finance
- Diary management – VP of Finance, and Finance Department Calendar.
- Review mail/incoming correspondence, sorting and filing as required
- Provide reminders regarding upcoming meetings, events, or anything requiring action from VP of Finance
- Filter calls, inquiries, etc.
- Prepare correspondence and communications
- Update departmental policies and procedures as requested as part of annual policy review cycle
- Miscellaneous administrative support as needed
- Assist with meeting preparation and planning and provide project management support as required
- Maintain filing system and overall confidentiality associated with duties as assigned
- Organizes and coordinates department and committee meetings as assigned
- Preparation of Finance/Audit Committee Meeting templates, draft agendas, and distribution of board committee materials
- Orders office supplies
- Manages finance department expense reimbursements
- Coordinate conference bookings and registration
- Assist with other finance related administrative tasks as directed by VP of Finance
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar type of role
- Advanced MS Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel skills
- Adobe Acrobat (desired)
- Well-developed organizational and time management abilities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Well-developed interpersonal acumen
- Must maintain confidentiality and privacy at all times
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
- Performance improvement focused
Matheny offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, tax deferred retirement plan, and generous paid time off.
To Apply Please Click Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
By being hired into one of our Administrative jobs at Matheny, you’ll be a key member of the Matheny team. Professional’s in Administrative careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
It takes special people to care for those with special needs.
While the great majority of Matheny patients have cerebral palsy as their primary diagnoses, Matheny also has patients with spina bifida, Lesch-Nyhan Disease (LND) and a wide range of uncommon conditions including Rett syndrome, Angelman syndrome, Cornelia De Lange syndrome, Wolf-Hirshorn syndrome and 4Q Deletion syndrome. Lesch-Nyhan Disease is a rare x-linked recessive disorder associated with cognitive impairment, high levels of uric acid in the blood, kidney involvement and the hallmark symptom -- severe and involuntary self-injurious behaviors. Matheny is recognized as the leading source of information on care issues regarding LND.
- Activities Instructor Peapack, New Jersey
- Patient Intake/Medical Receptionist Peapack, New Jersey
- Registered Nurse Peapack, New Jersey
- ELEMENTARY TEACHER, COMMUNITY SERVICES Peapack, New Jersey
- Paraprofessional Peapack, New Jersey
- Recreation Therapy Assistant Peapack, New Jersey
- PHYSICAL THERAPY AIDE Peapack, New Jersey