Rehabilitation TechnicianApply Now Job ID 3813804 Date posted 01/12/2017
Matheny Medical and Educational Center 65 Highland Avenue Peapack, NJ 07977
Matheny Medical and Educational Center, a unique special hospital and school for children and adults with medically complex developmental disabilities, is seeking a:
To qualify, High School Diploma or GED is required.
Experience repairing and maintaining power and manual wheelchairs preferred. Must be a team player, with good mechanical aptitude and familiarity with shop and hand tools.
Matheny offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, tax deferred retirement plan, and generous paid time off.
To Apply Please apply to email@example.com
It takes special people to care for those with special needs.
While the great majority of Matheny patients have cerebral palsy as their primary diagnoses, Matheny also has patients with spina bifida, Lesch-Nyhan Disease (LND) and a wide range of uncommon conditions including Rett syndrome, Angelman syndrome, Cornelia De Lange syndrome, Wolf-Hirshorn syndrome and 4Q Deletion syndrome. Lesch-Nyhan Disease is a rare x-linked recessive disorder associated with cognitive impairment, high levels of uric acid in the blood, kidney involvement and the hallmark symptom -- severe and involuntary self-injurious behaviors. Matheny is recognized as the leading source of information on care issues regarding LND.
- Occupational Therapist – Temporary Peapack, New Jersey
- Licensed Practical Nurse – Community Residence Peapack, New Jersey
- Occupational Therapist - School Peapack, New Jersey
- Physical Therapist - School Peapack, New Jersey
- Speech Language Specialist - School Peapack, New Jersey
- Registered Nurse - Per Diem Peapack, New Jersey
- Occupational Therapist - Community Services Peapack, New Jersey