Speech Language Specialist - SchoolApply Now Job ID 4913795 Date posted 06/15/2017
Matheny Medical and Educational Center
65 Highland Avenue
Peapack, NJ 07977
Matheny Medical and Educational Center, a unique special hospital and school for children and adults with medically complex developmental disabilities, is seeking a:
Speech Language Specialist - School
To qualify a Master’s degree in Speech/Language Pathology from an accredited college or university is required.
To apply please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It takes special people to care for those with special needs.
While the great majority of Matheny patients have cerebral palsy as their primary diagnoses, Matheny also has patients with spina bifida, Lesch-Nyhan Disease (LND) and a wide range of uncommon conditions including Rett syndrome, Angelman syndrome, Cornelia De Lange syndrome, Wolf-Hirshorn syndrome and 4Q Deletion syndrome. Lesch-Nyhan Disease is a rare x-linked recessive disorder associated with cognitive impairment, high levels of uric acid in the blood, kidney involvement and the hallmark symptom -- severe and involuntary self-injurious behaviors. Matheny is recognized as the leading source of information on care issues regarding LND.
- Occupational Therapist – Temporary Peapack, New Jersey
- Licensed Practical Nurse – Community Residence Peapack, New Jersey
- Occupational Therapist - School Peapack, New Jersey
- Physical Therapist - School Peapack, New Jersey
- Speech Language Specialist - School Peapack, New Jersey
- Registered Nurse - Per Diem Peapack, New Jersey
- Occupational Therapist - Community Services Peapack, New Jersey